Wilson Long Sleeve One Piece - Seer-Suckered
This size is currently sold out.
Wilson, Boys and Arrows's newest long sleeved one piece, would most definitely become your best friend on a deserted island. Raw hemmed cuffs and a deep scoop neck make her more interesting than your average rashguard top and a zippered back make removal easier than ever - you know, just in case you need to get her off in a jiffy.
- Long sleeve rash guard-style one piece
- High cut leg for hip-friendly tan lines
- Zippered back with wetsuit style pull - so you won't need a partner to put her on and take her off
- Deep scoop neck
- Raw hem at cuff
Model Size & Fit
- Fits true to Boys + Arrows size guide
- Seer Suckered is a micro stripe swim fabric with crepe-like texture
- Model is wearing a size small
- Model fit notes: "Sleeves are a great length for long arms!"
- Model’s measurements: Height 5’ 10”, Bust 34B, Waist 25, Hips 35, Dress size 4
- XS - (32 A Cup) / Hips = 34"
- S - (32-34 B Cup) / Hips = 35-36"
- M - (34 B - 34 C Cup) / Hips = 37-39"
- L - (36 C/D Cup) / Hips = 40-43"
- XL - (36 D Cup)
About the Brand
When you first stumble across a Boys and Arrows swimsuit you will be overcome by the urge to smile. Each piece was dreamt up while laughing, passing the day soaking up the sun or dancing in the beginning raindrops of some tropical storm in some far off place. Meagan Howard is the owner, designer, creator, and brain of the Boys and Arrows brand. Her greatest hope in all she does is that her work will somehow shine some light, bring a smile, or add some strength and new inspiration to the life of a friend.