February 17, 2017
How to Book Shopping Appointment | The Top Ten
- Follow us on Instagra
- Follow us on Facebook
- Visit our Website
- All of the above @bikinhaus
- Visit www.bikinihaus.ca and create an account to start adding items to your Wish List of favourite pieces, making sure to check your size is in stock. Our inventory is constantly revolving so we can’t guarantee a size until appointments are confirmed.
- Email your wishlist to email@example.com with a request for time/day and we will respond to confirm and provide easiest directions to us. We suggest to come pretty because when we look better, we feel better. Faux Tans also help when winter white. We’ve partnered with a local tanning salon, Urban Tan (895 Lawrence Ave E Toronto 416-443-0908) where you can either do a Faux (Spray) Tan or Tanning Bed session before your appointment. Free! On us. You’re welcome.
- Meet with either Marie or Maryanne at the Bikini Haus Studio (décor is like Restoration Hardware meets Louis Vuitton) who will greet you and escort you to the Dressing Suite at the back of the Studio. This spacious suite has the right lighting, white shag rug, massive mirror and very cozy atmosphere. You’ll want to be naked in seconds.
- We will show you each piece, brand by brand and determine appropriate size before fitting. Given our bottoms are cheekier coverage, more often than not, girls go up a size for some brands and sometimes down for others.
- So as not to overwhelm, we provide you with 3 sets to try on at a time. We will suggest mixing and matching or other styles and colours, based on seeing you in the flesh, so to speak.
- The girls who shop with us, usually know what they’re looking for. But all are welcome. We like to help a sister out with her bikins.
Bikini Haus xo