Orders are shipped via DHL Express inclusive of duties.
Please allow 1-2 days for fulfillment and 1-3 days for delivery.
- In-stock items are processed within 1-2 days and shipped with DHL
- If your order contains items with different availability times, we will ship your order once all items are available.
- Bikini Haus will contact you by email if by chance the merchandise you requested is not in-stock of if we need further information for delivery or credit verification.
- All orders are processed pending availability and credit verification.
- Orders will be processed during our business hours, Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm. Orders that are placed Friday after 12pm, over the weekend or on Statutory Holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to show updates.
- Orders will not be refunded for packages that are not accepted by recipient.
- Bikini Haus is not responsible for lost or stolen packages if confirmed by tracking. The customer assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage of these items.
- If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders shipped within Canada are subject to applicable sales tax:
- Saskatchewan is subject to 5% PST and 5% GST
- British Columbia is subject to 7% PST and 5% GST
- Manitoba is subject to 8% PST and 5% GST
- Quebec is subject to 9.975% QST and 5% GST
- Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick are subject to 13% HST
- Nova Scotia is subject to 15% HST
- Any other Canadian provinces or territories are subject to 5% GST
USA and International customers are not subject to Canadian sales tax, but are responsible for tax and customs policies within their own country. Bikini Haus does not take responsibility for any duty fees, brokerage fees, shipping delays, or failure to receive shipment due to customs.
THE FINE PRINT
- Delivery times are estimates only. Weekends and Canadian Holidays are not considered business days.
- Customers are responsible for providing a valid and correct address for shipment..
- Packages that are refused at destination will be incur all shipping costs for the return shipment which will be deducted from any refunds given for the returned item
- We do ship to PO Boxes and Community Mailboxes by Canada Post.
- Parcels are generally shipped within 24 - 48 business hours. If a product has been processed and you wish to cancel prior to the shipment being sent, you will incur an automatic $25 processing and restocking fee.
The shipping and tax information provided here is meant to serve as a general guideline. Unforeseen charges in shipping provider and delivery times may occur.